Saturday 10 February 2018

Ideas for New Winter Olympic Sports

While out shoveling snow this morning (again!) I came up with some ideas for new sports to add to the Winter Olympics.

  • Slip on the Ice Driveway Luge
  • Road Salt Bag Shotput
  • The Dog Refuses to Go Out So We'll Just Play Frisbee in the Living Room Discus Throw
  • Don't Get Your Wet Boots on My Clean Floor Standing Broadjump
  • Spilled Hot Chocolate in My Lap Curl
  • Shoveling Full Speed Until I Hit the Crack in the Sidewalk Head-over-Heels Flip
  • Can't Pile the Snow Any Higher Shovel Javelin
  • Broke My Kid's Sled Going Over a Jump Downhill Tumble
  • Sneaking Out to the Woodpile in My T-Shirt 50-Meter Dash
and my personal favourite:
  • Trying to Bend Over in 10 Layers of Clothing to Fish my Sock out of My Boot Flexibility Challenge
Think they'll take off?

No comments:

Post a Comment