Saturday 18 June 2016

Turning in the next manuscript

It's that time again, when the final combing of the next manuscript happens - removing fat, adding meat, reworking phrases, and generally spit polishing its face and straightening its tie before it goes back to the publisher. But this morning the rewrites are done, I don't think there's anything more to do on this book, and I still have half a day to play! I'm off to the kitchen to make coconut-oatmeal-walnut-raisin cookies.

Watch for The Governess coming out this fall!

And then I need to turn my attention to the next one, which will be a drama, tentatively called Sing Your Way Home, in which certain of my characters make a reappearance. They played nicely the first time around, so I thought I'd let them tag along for the next one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment