Tuesday 23 June 2015

Brio Doesn't Like Thunder

We had a terrific storm here last night, with thunder like cannons going off most of the night and rain hitting the roof so hard I feared for the solar panels. Brio, usually intrepid and enthusiastic, who throws himself into every action with gleeful abandon, was not happy. He whined at the foot of the stairs until we let him come into bed with us, and then he spent the night turning restlessly, pressing his face into my back, and groaning. Poor little puppy. Poor little mommy, who got zero sleep until the storm abated right before the alarm was set to go off. As I dragged myself off to catch the bus this morning, Brio sacked out on the couch to spend his morning sleeping. I admit to a small twinge of resentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment