Friday 18 January 2013

Rashmi where are you?

Okay, so I'm a Luddite and do not understand technology at all. I can push the button I'm told to push, but that's about all. So my new friend Rashmi is out there somewhere leaving me comments on my blog and I can't figure out how to reply back other than leaving a comment on my own blog. How stupid is that? So Rashmi, if you're out there, please send me your email address! I'd love to stay in touch. You can contact me through my website kristenmckendry.webs.com. Thanks!  For those who haven't met Rashmi, she's an exciting new writer entering the scene in Mississauga and a super nice person.

1 comment:

  1. lol lol lol lol lol!!!!!! Ok, I almost fell off my chair just now!! Ha ha ha!!! You’re just too funny! Here’s my email address - rashmi.pluscec@gmail.com - email away ;) And Kristen, thank you so much for the very kind words... I’m truly touched.

    ReplyDelete